Most frequent roadside assistance app questions and answers
- Estimated cost service, (services include: Jumpstarts, Lockouts, Flat Tire Changes, Fuel Delivery, Towing, and Winch Out Services)
- Estimates cost of ALL materials needed to complete the service request, (No Hidden Fees, EVER)
- Estimated milage based on zip code provided,
- Estimated time of arrival, and
- The amount of time this bid should be available.
Please allow a 20 minute grace period for all service calls as your service provider may need to gather materials before starting the service call. If the service provider hasn’t reached you within the estimated time frame provided please contact the Help Center.
If you need to cancel your roadside assistance please contact the Help Center at 1-866-247-9989 as soon as possible. If a service provider has already been dispatched to provide roadside assistance you will receive a partial refund.
After each serve call, you will be prompted to rate your roadside assistance experience and the service provider. This helps Eemerg improve your customer experience the service provider learn what they can do better.